BLOG            ABOUT ME            CONTACT

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tueday Brewsday

Ithaca Beer Company-
Country Pumpkin

Today was so super stressful, so I was looking forward to Tuesday Brewsday!  Today's beer is from Ithaca Beer Company.  Checking on Barnivore, it's completely vegan.  Since I know relatively nothing about beer, let's start with the label.  I pick my beer from the label because I'm the worst.  The name of this is absolutely adorable, and I love the label.  It reminds me of a mix between summer in the country and pumpkin, so perfect for this time of year!

This beer was a lot lighter than the other one, but the pumpkin flavor wasn't as strong.  It definitely had a ton of spices, but it wasn't overwhelming.  It mostly tasted like hops and cinnamon, but in a good way.

Since it wasn't too overwhelming, it was great to drink with my snack (I'll post more about that tomorrow).  

If you're looking for a simple beer that isn't too much, this one is good, but because it's so light, it didn't get me in the fall mood.

I would buy it again, but I'm not crazy about it.

2 comments:

  1. I love brewsday! I can be super picky about my pumpkin beer, and find most don't get the flavor right. Have you found a good one yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tuesday Brewsday concept! And even beer snobs are drawn to something because of the label! It's like choosing music. Or it is to me anyway. Maybe because I am four.

    ReplyDelete