BLOG            ABOUT ME            CONTACT

Friday, September 12, 2014

takin' a break






Today is my 26th birthday!  This week has been super intense at work, and with all the birthday planning and stuff going on, I've been exhausted.  Last night, I came home, ate dinner, and went to bed at 7:30 PM.

I wasn't able to blog, and I've beat myself up about it all this morning.  However, I realized that Vegan MoFo is about having fun.  It's okay if I don't blog all 30 days.


Unfortunately, Kai is too busy to blog for me.





For my birthday, I'm going to give myself the present of self care.  I'm going to take today off from Vegan MoFo, and forgive myself for missing yesterday.

I'll resume blogging on Saturday!  Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Danielle! Good call on the self care; you deserve it! And Kai is waaaay too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete