BLOG            ABOUT ME            CONTACT

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Aged White Cheddar Flavor Puffs



It's crazy how far veganism has come.  If you would have told me that I'd be munching on vegan junk food, specifically those cheese puff things, I would have told you that you were crazy, but here we are!

I haven't had "cheese puffs," these weird Styrofoam-like snacks, in years, but I remember them dying your finger neon orange and tasting like corn with a hint of what was supposed to be salty cheese.  I didn't really have high expectations for these, but they were fantastic!  I thought they'd just taste like nutritional yeast, but really, they were subtly cheesy and perfectly crunchy!

There's something satisfying about crunching these things, and they were the perfect snack.

I didn't celebrate Tuesday Brewsday (I wasn't in the mood for a beer), but that just means I'll review 2 beers next week ;)!

I definitely recommend these Earth Balance puffs though!


1 comment:

  1. I really like those. I'm so glad they are finally sold in Canada. I brought two large bags back home when I went to NYC.

    ReplyDelete