BLOG            ABOUT ME            CONTACT

Monday, September 1, 2014

VEGAN MOFO!



Oh, September.  While I'm bummed that summer is pretty much over, I love you.  The weather gets cooler, pumpkin beers appear on shelves, and my birthday comes around again.

Fall always seems like a time to slow down and reflect.  Maybe it's my birthday, or the usual back-to-school routine that occurs (this is the first time I won't be going back to school in a while though!).  Whatever it is, fall gets me thinking and picking up old hobbies.

This blog has fallen by the wayside.  I graduated, got a stressful new job, adopted a dog, moved.  Life has been busy.  Since things are slowing down, I've decided to start blogging again.

Another great thing about September is VEGAN MONTH OF FOOD!!! Vegan MoFo is awesome, and it's something that I've always wanted to do.  Since the timing is perfect, I'm going to use this as an opportunity to start blogging again and cooking!

I hope that you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy posting.  I have some great things planned for this month.
Awesome recipes, vegan pumpkin beer reviews, reviews of my favorite products (foods and not-foods), also, tons of pictures of my pupface!

So, I hope as things slow down, my blog provides some entertainment.  Kick back, relax, and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting that this is your first Vegan MoFo! Looking forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really excited! I have such a hard time sticking to something, so 30 days of yummy vegan food and blogging should be a great time!

      Delete
  2. I too have a September birthday and love pumpkin stuff. I look forward to a great Mofo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September birthdays are the best! Pumpkin stuff is the best! Fall is the best! Vegan MoFo is the best!

      I'm so excited to participate! :)

      Delete